New talent, right this way.
Whatever your culture, background or skill set, as long as you share the same beliefs and entrepreneurial spirit, everyone is welcome here. Because we believe this is how we’ll create some of our most powerful and relevant work, making our agency an even more exciting and innovative place to be.
If you like what you’ve seen and fancy joining, we’re always on the hunt for new talent.
Job Title: Senior Creative
Company: Poke London Limited
Reporting to: Creative Director
Location: 82 Baker Street, London
Posting date: Thursday, 22nd June 2017
Closing date: Wednesday, 19th July 2017
We are looking for an exceptional conceptual thinker with strong craft skills (copywriting and art direction), and the ability to lead creative project work.
The role would encompass the development of digital campaigns, the development of episodic content, social, app and bespoke one-off physical or digital experiences.
A thorough understanding of app/site UX/UI design and art-directing still & film shoots are essential.
Poke is defined by its collaborative culture: Our candidate should be a great communicator who can provide a leadership role within a multidisciplinary team. Persuasive presentation skills are crucial as well as the ability to construct well considered presentations.
The senior creative will be leading creative project work under the guidance of a creative director. They should be able to establish a strong vision and be the guardian of that vision through the project cycle. Inspiring, mentoring and motivating junior creatives will be an important part of the role.
A passion for digital culture and belief in making things better is key to our candidate fitting and flourishing here.
Skills and requirements
• Extensive experience in a similar Creative role
• Have extensive and varied client experience portfolio from small clients to well-known international brands, telecom or alcohol brands experience will be an advantage
• Have digital agency experience within the global network which could be in addition to an experience in an independent agency
• Extensive global & local market experience, in particular within social, content and campaigns
• Experience of working directly with another senior creative as well as in a standalone creative role
• Have thorough UK experience
• Owner of internationally recognised award winning creative work
• Higher degree educated
• Previous solid copywriting experience is a must in addition to being able to deliver conceptual work
The qualities we are looking for
- Ability to come up with digitally focused brand campaigns and experiences that audiences want to spend time with.
- A track record of ‘big idea’ thinking. Overarching concepts that can flow through a variety of digital and traditional media
- Exceptional storytelling skills. Understands how to create drama around an idea and take an audience on an emotional journey through a variety of connecting communications.
Craft (Art Director)
- Intuitive understanding of app/site.UX/UI design
- Art Directing still and film shoots
- An exceptional ability to write smart, concise, memorable short form copy (headlines, names for things, social posts).
- Excellent script writing skills.
- A journalistic nose for finding the story.
- Has a structured mind. The ability to articulate ideas in a considered and clear manner.
- An enthusiastic collaborator. Invites input from team members with different skillsets and builds on their expertise.
- Great communicator – Can articulate their ideas clearly, concisely and compellingly in meetings and in decks. Can build strong arguments to support their ideas.
- Is consumer focused. Has very strong powers of empathy. Always thinks about the audience first.
- Passion for digital culture- Is immersed and engaged in the culture of the internet. Actively participates and adds to that culture.
- Shares our belief in making things better. Feels their work can be a force for good.
- Is capable of inspiring, motivating and mentoring juniors or interns. Enthusiastic about supporting others and helping develop skills of those entering the industry.