New talent, right this way.
Whatever your culture, background or skill set, as long as you share the same beliefs and entrepreneurial spirit, everyone is welcome here. Because we believe this is how we’ll create some of our most powerful and relevant work, making our agency an even more exciting and innovative place to be.
If you like what you’ve seen and fancy joining, we’re always on the hunt for new talent.
Job Title: Project Director
Reporting to: Head of Production
Company: Poke, part of Publicis Ltd
Expiry date: Monday, 27th March 2017
Project Directors at POKE are all-rounders with a myriad of production experience across digital campaigns / video / social and innovation led projects.
They’re hard working and personable and have the ability to drive creativity and innovation within a cross discipline Team.
They’re adept problem solvers and never shy away from being challenged to find resolutions that work for both the Team and Client.
• A leader who can support and instil confidence in their team.
• Very organized and able to work in a structure and systematic way.
• A great communicator – both written and verbal.
• Creatively sympathetic but commercially astute.
• Can relate to and support the client services team and speak their language.
• A good negotiator.
• Calm under pressure.
• Has real initiative and can think outside the box.
• Inspired and excited by all things digital.
Experience & core skills:
• A producer by trade, with extensive hands-on experience of managing large and complex projects.
• Ideally previous experience in a similar role at a digital agency.
• Experience of owning account budgets of £1m +.
• Experience of overseeing more than one programme of work at one time.
• Have demonstrable experience of managing a team of Producers.
• Leadership, line management and mentoring experience of the Team is essential.
• Experience of the end-to-end digital process from strategy through to development and QA.
• Experience of facilitating requirements gathering workshops, and scoping of projects that are innovation & technology led.
• Have previously worked on a global account, including working with and briefing local market teams with Campaign Toolkits.
• Experience of the legal and compliance process for a global brand.
• Has managed and briefed third party implementation teams.
• Experience of working cross agency and dealing with senior stakeholders.
• Experience of delivering social strategy and social content across channels including Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / YouTube.
• Experience in managing video production for web (commissioning and managing production companies, pre-production, shoot, post-production).
• Experience of working on an alcoholic beverage account will be a bonus.
Tools & Knowledge:
• Experience in different project management methodologies (Waterfall/ Agile) with opinions about what to use, when and why.
• Ability to be adaptable with POKE Project Process and able to make use of relevant parts & documents – no two projects are the same.
• An expert in the tools of the trade such as Smart-sheet / Excel / PowerPoint / Google Docs / Kanban.
• Experience in use of the usual bug tracking tools used by dev teams.
• Knowledgeable of the technologies used in digital development and the ability to hold a conversation regarding technical requirements issues and solution.
• Works in partnership with the Business Director to form a strong project lead team.
• Overall budget owner for the account – up to €5m per year.
• Foresight on account pipeline, first points of contact for all briefs.
• Mid / long-term resource planning based on assumed revenue.
• Identify hiring requirements (both permanent and freelance) and management of their recruitment process.
• Leading the weekly status meeting to ensure the team is aware of any cross-overs between work-streams.
• Attending the weekly inter-agency POKE / Publicis status meeting.
• Overarching responsibility for successful project delivery of the programme(s) of work.
• Scoping of large projects in the early stages prior to Producer being assigned to deliver ballparks and top-level timings.
• Approver and overseer of SOW / Project Plans / Budgets.
• Overseeing the management of project risks.
• Assist Producers through management of change control where required.
• Overseeing Producers reconciliations and leading the fortnightly finance meeting.
• Identifying areas of overspend and actions to improve these.
• Guidance to Producers on any project issues and the escalation point for client services or clients.
• Maintaining & building good relationships with third parties.
• Documenting ways of working on the account (legal / tech teams / brand portals).
• Facilitating post project wash-ups, circulating learning’s and implementing change to project processes.
• Work closely with Head of Production & Finance Manager to ensure account forecasting and end of month financials are accurate.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter by Monday, 27th March 2017 to Emma Lobb: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct applications only, no Recruitment Agencies please.